Friday, May 22, 2009

There is a sparrow in everyone

This spring/summer my fascination is to take photographs of the living, the mobile. My focus has always been on the stills that are saying a lifeless story, the story of the ordinary in an extra-ordinary way. I feel like its time to graduate, to move on to the extra-ordinary and look for that story, that amazing story that comes out from motion. It could be a bird chirping on the trees, singing a song about its great journeys, a child looking into the most nonchalant things with absolute fascination,which is so objective yet has an existence beyond an average being's comprehension in the grand scheme of things.

The sparrow to me is an interesting bird, its always under the radar, yet its disappearance sparks off a debate about the evolution of nature. It stands behind the eagle's bravado, the mina's voice, the swan's grace. It just chugs along like a steam engine looking and seeking everything for what will be a tomorrow.

I had a story myself, so vivid, so bright. But, I lost my thought because of the hard knuckled life punching me on my stomach, reminding me the challenges that we face in life, if only I wish, life was like that of a sparrow.

I started thinking of the sparrow in me, the gatherer in me, but i gather with emotions, the anxiety and joy. I will never achieve that moroseness, I will fail.

I wanted blog my journey's, my travels. But, it seems my biggest travel is my life and glad that i am back in tune with my philosophical self (the real self).

No comments: